Monday, July 12, 2010

No Pics, but Progress

Silly me, I forgot to take a pic before I left for work today. I can tell there's progress, I'm not sure anyone else will be able to, though. I'm on the third repeat of section three and the I've definitely memorized the pattern. The only issue is remembering which row I'm actually on! I'm pretty sure there are a couple of extra row 7s in my shawl, but, I'm not going back to correct them. I seriously doubt that they will adversely affect the look of the finished product (since the errors aren't apparent to me) and I'll know better what to pay attention to the next time I use the pattern.

Oh, yes, I've already decided to make this pattern at least two more times, using stash yarn that's been languishing for a few years. One of the shawls will be a solid, maybe blue, maybe taupe. The other I may really experiment with needle sizes and knit it with lace yarn but using size 13 and 6 needles. I think it's one of the strengths of the pattern, it's endlessly adaptable. Pics later this evening.

Thank you for the comments! Woohoo, I got a comment from the pattern designer, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment