Tuesday, July 13, 2010

As I mentioned, not a lot of visible progress on the shawl, but every row counts. The weather is perfect (I'm probably alone in this assertion, we've been hit by temps in the upper 90s the past couple of weeks) for knitting outside. It's warm today, upper 80s, partly cloudy and there's a breeze. Coquille doesn't lend itself to reading & knitting simultaneously, but I managed to work on section three while reading my history text today at lunch. Yes, that brown blur is my hand in the bottom of the frame, I never said I was a good photographer, lol.

Getting away from my desk +

Enjoying the non-conditioned air +

Working on course readings +

Getting in a few rows of knitting

= Contentment



(This post was originally written on Monday, July 12th- before the monsoon rains began. Banking postings already, lol)


Ramble, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment